• The RADēCO EPRD WiDose wireless transmission devices, attaches to the bottom of the EPRD and communicate via Infrared.
• The Wireless attachment has a connection port for conventional earphones or bone-conduction earphones.
• The WiDOSE attachment requires 4 cells of AAA batteries, which provides a 15 hour continuous use operating life.
• We achieved 99.85% success rate with operation test of 2 relay stations and 25 WiDOSE attachments
• 915 MHz, Complies with FFC Part 15, FID 2 Value Modulation, 93.9dBuV/m field Strength (3 meters), 19200 bps transmission rate
• Receivable number of data: 50 units per 1 relay station
• Monitoring area: 100m
• Communication interval: Once every 20 seconds
• Transmission frequency from data processing unit: Once every 60 seconds
RAD-EPRD DOSIMETER DOSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• The dose value detected by the EPRD is sent to a computer system through a reader, to allow you to effectively manage personal safety.
• Dose, dose rate and operating time alarm values can be preset with EPRD-SET Setting Device.
• The EPRD can be easily calibrate with EPRD-CAL Calibrator